At a glance
|Requirements||Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally with a focus on IT?|
|Number of projects/assignments||Four, each lasting six months?|
|Start of programme||information will soon be provided|
|Locations||Essen, Swindon, London|
|Assignments abroad||Upon request|
|Desired position after completion||We will arrange this with you in the course of the programme.|
Do you have a real passion for learning? Are you curious, like to challenge the status quo and ask “why?”. Do you love to play around with the latest innovative technologies, and believe that the world can be a better place through its use? If so, then the RWE IT Graduate Programme should be your next career move.?
Without the IT functions, we wouldn’t be at the forefront of the energy industry. Our Supply & Trading business wouldn’t be able to trade in new areas across the globe and our generation business wouldn’t be able to deliver power to millions of people.?
IT is not only critical to our business, driving efficiencies and innovation, but is planned to significantly increase size over the next 2 years, providing many exciting new opportunities.??
Over your 2 year programme you will:??
- choose your four rotations from business areas such as Infrastructure Management, IT Security, IT Project Management, Application Development and Procurement Management?
- work alongside experienced IT experts and some of the brightest and most creative people in the field?
- contribute to real diverse and meaningful projects throughout the programme?
- have a Mentor who supports you throughout the programme?
Application process in detail
|Application process starts at||21.01.2020|
|Application with CV & Motivation letter
||21.01.2020 - 22.03.2020|
|Numerical online test||until 28.03.2020|
|Video interview||23.03. - 09.04.2020|
|Assessment center||22. + 23.04.2020|
Learning, support and development
Who are we looking for?
We look for the following in our Graduates:?
- a passion for not only the energy industry but also IT, digital technologies and innovative solutions
- a 2:1 or above in any degree discipline, but ideally with a focus on IT
- very strong analytical and numerical skills?
- a highly motivated and proactive attitude, combined with the ability to work independently
- excellent communication skills, with fluent English or German skills (fluency in both would be ideal but is not essential)
- the ability to learn quickly and take accountability
- a resilient and hardworking nature
- strong team-working skills and able to engage effectively with stakeholders, communicating clearly and coherently
- relevant experience or internships in the energy or IT sector (beneficial, not essential)?
Why choose us?
We were voted No.1 Energy & Utilities company for graduates to work for in 2017/18 by TheJobCrowd – the only ranking based on graduate reviews. Our employees value the Commercial Graduate Programme highly – perhaps as so many came via that route themselves. As a result, they are happy to share their knowledge and really help you flourish and progress. Most of our graduates are drawn to us because we allow you to choose your own rotations. This gives you the opportunity to find out which business areas you enjoy and excel in, while moving around the UK or abroad.?
For more information regarding the RWE Supply & Trading Graduate Programmes please click here.
Our Application Process
We have summarised the individual steps for you so that you know what to expect in the application process.?
- Application with CV & motivation letter
- Numerical online test
- Video interview
- Assessment centre
We recommend that you take a look at our application tips before you apply. Here you will find out what is important to us.